|The pix at right show bike with trunk and tank bag mounted and also "naked."|
|Wind screen height adjusts to ensure you ride within a bubble of calm air.|
|This is the lowest position of the electric wind screen.||Push a button to adjust wind screen height +/- six inches as you ride.|
|These Metzler Z6 tires are the best I have ever used.||NOTE: Metzler Z6 rear tread design has no center groove.||
She is very, very fast!
Just barely broken-in!
Kelly Blue Book Retail is $8,315.00
MY PRICE: $6,995.00
Warranty good thru
28 July 2013
'ST1300s in general are great, but why should I buy THIS one?' Here's why:
New in July 2006. Bike is still under new bike warranty through July 2009. Transferable, unlimited mileage, no-deductible
Honda Extended Warranty good through July 2013.This is a genuine Honda-branded Warranty, not some after market, privately sold add-on. The Honda Extended Warranty has no deductible and provides the
same coverage as the Limited Honda Warranty on new bikes.
For more info see the Honda website.
Always adult-ridden by a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Coach (retired). Mostly solo highway miles on this bike: Not babied, but never abused. See pictures of her working, just like she will for you, here and here, too. Only selling because of a broken leg and my advanced age. All lights and controls working as designed. Engine runs 100% - starts and idles perfectly. Tip-off to speed, and during shifting, is smooth without blubbering. Transmission, clutch, brakes - all perform smoothly at 100% Always garaged, always, so no corrosion or fading. At least $500 in accessories are installed and included in the price. Everything you need for long-distance touring. Nothing more to buy. Save thousands over new and/or less capable rides.
LIST OF ITEMS INCLUDED IN SALE
Nothing else to buy or install !!
- Honda 2005 ST1300 Touring motorcycle in Candy Red. 31,500 miles.
- Unlimited mileage, full coverage Honda Extended Warranty good until July 2013
- Handle bar risers - set back 1" and up 1" for more rider comfort
- K&N Air Filter for maximum power and faster (safer) passing.
- Honda "4-speed" Electric heated handgrips for ultimate comfort in cold weather.
This essential feature can slow or eliminate dangerous hypothermia.
- Honda 12-volt outlet in left fairing pocket is mated to wiring harness (not hacked-in).
Use for cell phone, GPS, radar detector, 2-way radio, etc.
- Direct-wire power source for Valentine-One Radar Detector (not included).
- 6-segment Rear Reflector panels for added safety at night.
- Automatic 4-LED rear deceleration light for safety.
- Deluxe Honda brand saddle bag liners (2) with secret compartments (will hold 9mm).
- Two stackable, expandable tank bags (magnetically mounted) zipper together.
Huge capacity with handy pockets for map, phone, camera, etc.
- Huge Givi Back Trunk with huge brake lights for added safety
- Magnetic oil plug for increased service life.
- Honda ST1300 Owners Manual.
- Factory 2003-2006 ST1300 Shop Manual (not bootleg).
- Data CD has scores of ST1300 pictures, maintenence articles, and related web links.
There are a few scuffs and scratches as expected on a bike of this age and mileage. Minor cosmetic damage to shift lever and left tipover guard. Replacement part for the shifter included but not installed. New left tipover guard is installed.
Body and paint condition is easily 8 out of 10.
I have tried to show everything but there are limits to amateur photography. I have a 100% eBay rating which means I am honest and reliable. You can have confidence that this will be a bike of exceptional quality and exactly as pictured and described.
Here is some 2-wheeled wisdom for all to enjoy